Building an organisation culture that allows each team member to function at their optimum, contribute and create value is key. More so in today’s scenario if businesses have to survive, transform and thrive.
How can we enable leaders:
– Spot opportunities for business impact
– Allocate work in a way that maximizes talent and potential
– Build psychological safety within a team
Join us for a Dialogue on Leading Change with Belbin.
- How is Belbin different- philosophy and research
- Explore the Belbin reports for leading individual and team change
- Powering Partnerships through Belbin
- Insights for transition coaching
Date: 27th Nov 2020
Time: 4pm- 4.45pm
Pearl D’Souza is a Director at PrePearl Training Development- the India Representative for Belbin Associates UK. She has led wide scale Belbin Talent Management Projects in organisations such as – Tata Business Excellence Group, Chola Mandalam Finance, Hexaware, Emcure Pharmaceuticals. Her work has been presented in national and international forums such as Asia Academy of Management Conference, Taiwan and the Belbin Global Symposiums in Cambridge.